24 Eylül 2008 Çarşamba

SİSTEKİ MELODİLER vol.1

















Inner Silence

When the silence beckons
And the day draws to a close
When the light of your life sighs
And love dies in your eyes
Only then will I realize
What you mean to me.

Lost Control

Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.

Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?

I'm coming to an end,
I've realized what I could have been.
I can't sleep so I take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
I admit I've lost control
Lost control...

One Last Goodbye

How I needed you
How I grieve now you're gone
In my dreams I see you
I awake so alone

I know you didn't want to leave
Your heart yearned to stay
But the strength I always loved in you
Finally gave way

Somehow I knew you would leave me this way
Somehow I knew you could never.. never stay
And in the early morning light
After a silent peaceful night
You took my heart away
And I grieve
In my dreams I can see you
I can tell you how I feel
In my dreams I can hold you
And it feels so real


Kimine göre çok arabesk.... kimine göre kendini tekrarlayan.... kimine göre melankoli ve depresifliğin karşılığı....kimine göre bunalım içindeki mutsuz insanların duygularını müziğine en iyi şekilde yansıtabilen bir grup Anathema...

Kendinizi yalnız hissettiğinizde, içiniz acıdığında, daraldığınızda yanaşacağınız bir liman Anathema...
Unutulmuş anıları kalbi deşercesine tekrar ortaya çıkaran, kırılgan hayallerin zihninizde oluşmasını sağlayan, içinizdeki sessizliği çığlığa dönüştüren, boşlukların daha da büyümesine neden olan, bazen de huzura ulaştıran bir dost Anathema...
Rüyadan acıtarak uyandıran, yardım eli beklediğinizde uzatan, "Dertlerimle baş başayım harbi yalnızım " dediğiniz anda sırtınızı sıvazlayıp dertleşen, eski anılara küfrettiren, yeni bir geleceğe yelken açtıran bir kaptan Anathema....

Anathema böyle bir gruptur işte, aynen Fragile Dreams'de dile getirdikleri gibi içimizde tuttuğumuz ve bizim bile bilmediğimiz duyguları bizle tanıştıran......


Judgement

The inequity of fate
The pains of love and hate
The heart-sick memories
That brought you to your knees

And the times when we were young
When life seemed so long
Day after day
You burned it all away

All the hate that feeds your needs
All the sickness you conceive
All the horror you create
Will bring you to your knees

Fragile Dreams
Countless times I trusted you,
I let you back in,
Knowing... Yearning... you know
I should have run... but I stayed

Maybe I always knew,
My fragile dreams would be broken for you.

Today I introduced myself,
To my own feelings,
In silent agony, after all these years,
They spoke to me... after all these years


by Barad-dur

Hiç yorum yok: