29 Temmuz 2009 Çarşamba

LAST HUMANIST

Devil's Advocate


John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

Kevin Lomax: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", is that it?

John Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.Who, in their right mind Kevin, could possibly deny the twentieth century was entirely mine?

2 yorum:

varol döken dedi ki...

ezeli rekabete konu olmaz umarım bu:)

hellguard dedi ki...

pacino babamızın patlama yaptığı bir diğer sahne. film boktandı biraz, olsun.

bir de scent of a woman'daki son tiradın dışında intihardan vazgeçirme sahnesindeki diyaloglar da süperdir. onu da bekliyoruz heh heh...